|Группа пород древесины||Лиственная древесина из Южной Америки|
|Система классификации||Стандарты классификации стандарт США для экспорта|
|Сорт||#1 пиловочник для шпона|
|Объем||5 - 10 40'Контейнер ежемесячно|
|Тип измерения||под корой|
|Описание||Burroteka High Colour Teak Logs from Colombia.
Burroteka is a sustainable high-quality hardwoods provider based out of the country of Colombia. Burroteka’s state of the art sawmill, sorting, and processing center is strategically located in the city of Monteria, in the epicenter of the best quality hardwoods in the country of Colombia.
Colombian teak is a premium natural material because it offers the finest protection and incredible good looks. The natural tendency for Colombian teak is to patina beautifully into a honey-gold look, which develops over time in natural conditions including Sunlight and ambient moisture. The integrity of Colombia Teak wood allows it to weather gracefully, but also maintain its integrity so as not to degrade like other, lesser grades of plantation teak found in the market.
• Colour: Natural colored dark brown hardwood grains mixed with black colored bands and bright sapwood inherent to Tectona grandis L.
• Heartwood/Sapwood Ratio: Typical low sapwood content according to favorable growing conditions of northern Colombian Coast that is marked by a strong dry season.
• Cracks at the Ends: Basically free of cracks, surface crace with a maximum depth of 5 cm allowed.
• Cracks along the face: Basically free of cracks.
• Bark: Logs come with bark, sporadically bark may be missing due to harvest operation
• Branches: Pieces are straight. Natural bending may occur sporadically
• Bending: Pieces are straight. Natural bending may occur sporadically.
• Branches: Logs are free of branches, all branched are cut off before loading.
• Creeper Plants: Logs are free of creeper plants.
• Length addition: ± aprox. 5 cm (Total length invoiced = 2,20 m), log measures aprox. 2,25 m
• CAD / Cash against documents
• Incoterms: FOB Cartagena
• +/- 5% of volume may be adjusted for optimum loading
• Logs are stuffed into Container
• Every load contains only one dimension of logs
• Where needed logs is sealed on crosscuts to avoid
Measurement of diameter:
• Diameter is measured in the center of the log with a
diameter measuring tape
• Bark reduction is 2 cm from diameter
• Timber origin 100% from Colombia
• Controlled Wood: All timber comes from officially
registered forest plantations certified by ICA
(Colombian Institute for Agriculture)
Цена и условия
|Продает в:||Азия, Europa, Северная Америка, Океания|
Информация, которую мы используем для построения рейтинга: